Jul 11, 2009

Bikini bombshells of Bollywood

Bikinis are no more a big deal for Bollywood babes. Gone are the days when actresses sporting a bikini onscreen would be slotted as sleazy. Today every A-grader from a Kareena, Lara, Priyanka to Mallika has done the bikini act in films. We present you a list of the sexy beauties from Bollywood who have got in the two-piece in recent times. Tell us who your favourite bikini babe from Bollywood is...

Shruti Hassan – Luck

Daughter of Kamal Hassan and Sarika, Shruti Hassan makes her debut in the multi-starrer Luck and dons the bikini in her first film itself.

Says Shruti, "I didn’t even consider the bikini scene as a big deal since it was logical to the premise." However she maintains, “I haven’t invited my parents to watch Luck and I am not going to, as I am quite nervous. I am too nervous about their response. Maybe, sometime later”.

The styling is done by the director Soham Shah’s wife, Binal Shah who is a fashion designer. She says, "I bought a plain Bebe bikini that fitted Shruti perfectly. I then embellished it with mother of pearls in shades of green that matched the night pool ambience."

No comments:

Adsense