Jul 12, 2008

Actress Sania Vakil in Thiruvannamalai movie - Photo Gallery







Sania Vakil who is a popular model in Mumbai has been introduced to Kollywood by Perarasu in ‘Thiruvannamalai’. She plays Arjun’s heroine in the movie.

Sania Vakil, a Femina Miss India participant who looks like actor Dia Mirza, also has people staring at her in amazement. “In fact, it was the fashion designer Hemant Trivedi who had noticed the resemblance first.

Later, a lot of friends and relatives kept telling me the same thing. Whenever I go out for fashion shows or to public places like restaurants and multiplexes, lots of people keep staring at me.

But, people in the glam circle know me as Sania Vakil and not as a replica of Dia Mirza, which is a huge relief for me. I would rather maintain my identity than be known as somebody else,” says Sania.

No comments:

Adsense